Rose over at Rose Runs Slow nominated me for the…
I rarely participate in these (cuz clearly I am no fun at all…), but I thought I’d join in on this one despite myself. Still not tagging people, though. I’m a party pooper.
So, the deal is that I share 7 things about myself…
- I studied Primate Behavior and Sexuality in undergrad. Yep, I was that creepy person at the zoo who watched the bonobos do their thing and took notes in the name of research. If you have a spare afternoon, go take a gander – bonobos are all sorts of entertaining!
- I have 1 older sister – she’s 11 years older, in fact!
- Both my mom and mother-in-law are the oldest of 4 girls!
- I’m in bed by 9:30 pm almost every night. My little man, Myles, joins me for an evening snuggle session, then I read for a bit before passing out. It’s early, but I love my night time routine!
- I always wake up at 5:30 am (a full hour EARLIER than a normal day!) on mornings when I have the luxury of sleeping in. With. Out. Fail.
- I think about the day when my puppy will no longer be here… like all the time. I don’t know why, but every time I look at her, I think about how much I’m going to miss her when she’s gone. The good part is that it makes me hug her even more tightly.
- Speaking of puppies, everyone told me she’d calm down as she aged. She’s 11, and I’m still waiting for that happen, but I’m not holding my breath.